DJP Immigration

DJP Quebec Immigration Services

Fr Es

Get a Super Visa with DJP Quebec Immigration Services

You are citizen of a country from where Canada asks you for a visitor visa? You want to visit your grandchildren regularly because you still haven't obtained your permanent residency in Canada from your children’s sponsorship? Let us request the super visa for you. This will grant you the right to visit your grandchildren for the next ten years while giving you the right to stay in Canada for two years periods. We could assess your children's chances to sponsor you as grandparent. But in the meantime, since it may takes many years before succeeding, the super visa is a temporary option that facilitate your entry into Canada.

Applying for Canadian citizenship

You have been in Canada for a few years and you still do not have Canadian citizenship? Come discuss the benefits of obtaining Canadian Citizenship with our consultant. Work with him to prepare your Canadian citizenship application file.

Top of page

© 2015 DJP Services